Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing #8 - Google Reader

Using Fickr, I learned to create a magazine cover with my own picture on it.  It was easy and fun to do.  Just log into your account on Fickr's home page and look for the feature.

If SCHOONERL'S CLUB was a real news site, I could add it to My Google Reader Page.  This page allows me have all of the web sites and blogs that I like feed into my Goggle Reader.  Then, instead of dialilng up every site I want to check on, I just dial up Google Reader and click on whatever feed I want to check on, and I get the latest page, article, of post all in one place.

It's a time saver and a money saver.  I could never afford to subscribe to all those publications.  

I've forgotten what the problem was with RSS Reader, but Google Reader worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment