Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thing # 7 - Microsoft Word Pictues Without Flickr


Remember that scene in the movie COLOR OF MONEY, when the graying Fast Eddie decides to ditch the Tom Cruise character and get back into the pool game?

The shot is of Eddie's (Paul Neuman) face and chest, arms straddling the edge of a pool table, looking out past camera, and then the camera receding, showing more of Fast Eddie, then the whole pool table in front of him, then another table in front of that table, then another table in front of that one, while Fast Eddie gets smaller and smaller into the background. The audience gets the idea that Fast Eddie has a lot of practice ahead of him, if he's ever going to successfully get back into the game. Well, if you can imagine that scene, you can imagine how difficult it is for me to get back into this 23 Things program.


I started working on this project last year. Now, I've all but forgotten EVERYTHING! But somewhere during my frustrated attempts to figure out what my passwords were, etc., I discovered that I can add pictures from my photo collection on my computer to this blog.  How cool is that? I thought I had to use Flicker to add a picture. I added a shot I took of the Schooner Windward last summer in Annapolis, because I wish I was back there instead of struggling here right now.

1 comment:

  1. www.strategicpublishinggroup.com html.
    Isbn: 978-1-60911-248-6
    Press Release: April 19,2010

    ReplyDelete