Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thing #6 - Add on

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Add caption
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own photo collage

Well, here at last is a kind of a "mash-up". It criminal the way I had to pay for it. but I got it done.  When you click on Play, you will be transferred to a larger picture of the post card - with music.  When you click on each picture it will become larger and be in color


These are pictures from my trip to Atlanta  in 2009 for the National Book Club Conference.  I met Susan Taylor, former editor of Essence Magazine, Dr. Cornell West author of RACE MATTER and DEMOCRACY MATTERS.  Dr. West currently teaches at Princeton University.  I met 80 year old J. California Cooper, who wrote LIFE IS SHORT BY WIDE.  I also met many people from book clubs around the United States it was a wonderful trip.  I learned a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the photos!

    Wow! Thanks for sharing your experience learning the '23' Things model that taught you the tools to create your Book Club Heaven blog site. The way you've described your enthusiasm and excitement discovering ways that makes it easier to utilize the many tools, programs, and features, which makes navigating the Internet more efficient and exciting is indeed an inspiration to others.

    Thank you for sharing your rewarding experience.

    I'm looking forward to your posts of upcoming events in your blog, Book Clubs Heaven.

    All the very best!

    ReplyDelete