Friday, July 9, 2010

Marylandlibrariessandbox - DEAD









This picture shows how I felt inside after after all the promise of Thing #16, led me to hours of trying to access the Maryland Libraries Sandbox, Thing #17. Of all the 23 Things, Thing #16, which introduced me to the wonderful world of WIKI, seemed the most fun. So, I couldn't wait for Thing #17 which would allow me to access and "play" in the Maryland Libraries Sandbox . . . Not. The connection is broken, or the program was taken down, or there are technical difficulties to end all technical difficulties.

Whatever the problem, MARYLAND LIBRARIES SANDBOX IS DEAD.     Click on this, Marylandlibrariessandbox.pbworks.com and  get a sign in window that won't let you sign in, won't let you open an account, and when it does, it won't allow you to access Maryland Libraries Sandbox. Click on it and you get a sign in window. Try to sign in and you're e-mail is not recognized. Click on the "start a new account" and get an account in PBWorks. Your account in PBWorks, however, will not allow you to access Marylandlibrareissandbox, because it's dead!!! The good news is that I now have a WIKI page in PBWorks! I'll play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment